Wednesday, May 28, 2008

eat your heart out, corey kennedy

I’ve been wanting to catalogue some treasures I have recently uncovered in Winnipeg while I bide my time “in between jobs”. In the absence of any real employment, I have accepted a full-time position as a bargain hunter. Myself and my colleague, "Mom", have engaged in a lucrative rummaging business wherein we bounce from Value Village to Value Village and expand on our conjoined wardrobe. Being that grade seven students don’t have the luxury of unemployment, my kid sister Sonny has been feeling left out while sitting in on our evening inventory and appraisal meetings.

Killing two birds with one gem, I was able to document some of my finds and include the little ankle-biter in the process.

To my dismay however, my twelve-year old sister looks far better in, well, most everything we bought. If memory serves correct, early pubescence should bring about pimples, hair, and habitual mood swings. Evidently, puberty is going far easier on her than it went on me.

Bah humbug.



3 comments:

sarah nicole said...

ahhh so happy you actually did this!

your sister's a regulation hottie.

Highwaisted said...

these are amazing finds and i cant believe thats your 12 year old sister! insanity.

Danah said...

maybe our generation had to undergo ugliness in puberty while the next one got off easy. my sister isn't going through ugly thankfully, however those friends of hers sure are.