Tuesday, August 12, 2008

return (my love) to sender

It's probably a universal truth that most good things come in small packages.
Last week, the universe, with much help from Michelle, provided me with some empirical proof of that fact. On my front stoop, no bigger than a shoe box, and with my name scrawled across the front in blue marker, sat the most perfect surprise I could have ever hoped for.

Packed tightly into one little parcel were at least three 'outfits' worth of clothing, trinkets, and homemade insignia designed by Toronto's most creative little mind.

She knows just my taste, just my size, and just how to make me beam from ear to ear. All week long.

Although I'd love to showcase everything, I don't have the time – so here is just one of the many sparkling treasures that "ma belle" sent.

2 comments:

sarah nicole said...

so THAT'S what you're wearing to your homecoming party!

Anonymous said...

j'aime beaucoupe! tres jolie!